10 Most Colorful Freshwater Fish For Your Aquarium
Keep on watching the video to discover more about the10 Most Colorful Freshwater Fish For Your home Aquarium, as well some of the most beautiful fish for freshwater fish tank aquariums.
1. Male Betta Fish - Commonly known as the betta, is a popular fish in the aquarium trade. They are also one of the oldest known freshwater fish to be kept in aquariums.
These fish are well known and greatly appreciated for their gorgeous appearance, interesting behaviors, and simple space requirements.
They come in a variety of colors, hues, and gradients, including orange, red, yellow, purple, white, blue and more.
2. Discus Fish - The freshwater Discus can be found in three colors Green, Blue, Red, Yellow, White, and Brown.
Discus fish are difficult to keep in aquariums because of the strict water quality requirements necessary to keep them alive.
Today, the Discus is a favorite among experienced freshwater aquarists and does very well in planted aquariums.
3. German Blue Ram Fish - German blue ram cichlid or dwarf butterfly cichlid is a small, good-looking, peaceful freshwater fish.
The male German blue ram can reach exceed 7 cm (2.7 in) in length, while the female fish stays a bit smaller.
Their head and chest are gold, yellow, blue, and black with a red patch on the abdomen.
4. Flowerhorn Cichlid Fish - Flowerhorn cichlids are ornamental aquarium fish noted for their vivid colors and the distinctively shaped heads for which they are named.
First developed in Malaysia, Thailand, and Taiwan, they became very popular with Asian fish hobbyists.
Flowerhorn care is rather easy since the fish adapts to water parameters well, which may be a problem for other fishes.
5. Killifish - Killifish are one of the most vibrantly colored and beautifully patterned freshwater fish.
One of the most colorful freshwater fish as well as one of the most beautiful freshwater fish.
Killifish are a large family of freshwater fish comprising over a thousand different species. Most species are no more than an inch or two in size.
6. Boeseman’s Rainbowfish - The Boeseman's Rainbowfish is a relatively new addition to the hobby but has quickly gained in popularity.
At around 2.5 inches in length, these fish will begin to develop their beautiful characteristic colors.
The female will have similar color distribution but will generally be less intensely colored and more noticeably silver.
7. Endler’s Livebearer - The Endler’s Livebearer is renowned amongst fish tank enthusiasts as one of the most colorful freshwater fish.
They are proficient breeders and often hybridize with guppies. These very colorful hybrids are the easiest to find being offered in pet-shops.
Endler's Livebearers are becoming more common in the hobby, and gaining popularity thanks to their wild, psychedelic coloration and ease of care.
8. Fantail Guppy - They span the rainbow of colors and body patterns if you can think of a color, rest assured you can find a Guppy with one.
While wild-type females are grey in body color, males have splashes, spots, or stripes that can be any of a wide variety of colors.
The male guppy is easy to distinguish from the female guppy because the male is usually more colorful with extremely colorful and large caudal fins (tails).
9. Gourami - Gourami is a playful and entertaining freshwater fish which comes in a variety of color combinations as well as patterns.
Dwarf Gourami boasts beautiful vibrant blue colors that fade into the vivid red. Like most Gouramis, males are more brilliantly colored than females.
Some of the most colorful freshwater fish of the Gourami species are the Banded Gourami, the Red Fire Dwarf Gourami, and the Blue Gourami.
10. Peacock Cichlid - From Lake Malawi are some of the most beautiful cichlids. Their incredible coloring brilliantly cast in blues, reds, and yellows.
The Peacock Cichlid is a fish tank aquarium enthusiast’s delight; popular among beginners and the experienced alike.
The beautiful Peacock Cichlids are not only the most colorful fish within the haplochromis group but are some of the most dazzling freshwater fish in the world.
Copyright issue? Send us a message and we'll get it resolved.
☎ CONTACT US: email@example.com
*** Our purpose, when making COMPILATIONS, is NOT to steal other people's videos, but to share those in quality compilation with other people. If any owner of clips, used in our compilation, has a copyright issue, feel free to contact us by Email and add title [COPYRIGHT ISSUE]. We will remove the clip, video or come to an agreement.
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0: https://goo.gl/Zp4xwf "